They make contingency plans in the middle of the night when there’s an issue.
We provide reliable asset transportation services to our customers at any time of day, every day of the week. Our nationwide network gives us the ability to deliver regional or long haul. No matter where your shipment is headed to, we always deliver.
At PS Logistics, we are committed to helping you every step of the way. We make sure our service is personalized, accessible, and tailored to fit your unique needs. Consider us your proud, dedicated partners.
Services we offer:
- Flatbed:Standard open deck 48ft flatbeds
- Specialized: Stretch trailers for lengths up to 90ft and lightweight set-ups able to handle 58,000 lbs.
- Conestoga: Benefits of a covered trailer with the convenience of loading a flatbed.
- Temperature Controlled: We ensure your products are delivered at the right temperature and at the right time.
- Bulk hauling
- Specialized Moulton Aluminum Setups
Industries we serve:
- Construction: Materials for industrial, residential and commercial construction projects. Everything from lumber to wallboard.
- Oil and gas: Steel pipe of all sizes, for domestic oil and gas exploration and production.
- Steel: Steel coil, plates and structural steel, for the automotive and other industries.
- Other: Food & produce, pharmaceutical and cosmetics. Let us know about your specific needs.
To explore our Asset Transportation solutions further, visit P&S Transportation.
PS Logistics has over 450 Owner Operators who offer flatbed, van, container, and conestoga trailers to customers nationwide for long haul, regional, dedicated and short haul freight. We also provide specialized services, such as short haul, regional, or local fleets in most markets for our customers.
Lease Purchase Program
The PS Logistics Lease Purchase Program gives drivers the chance to expand and grow their own businesses. This program allows qualified drivers to become Owner Operators by leasing trucks straight from the PS Logistics fleet. We take pride in helping our drivers grow, personally and professionally, measuring success in the amount of titles handed out to our drivers each year.
To explore our Owner Operator and Lease Purchase Program further, visit Blair Logistics.