Last Modified: July 2021
PS HoldCo, LLC and its related affiliates, subsidiaries, and parents (“Company,” “we,” or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we may collect:
- On the Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website, or from an applicable app store, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Website.
- When you interact with our advertising, with advertising of third-parties located on Website, and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- When you place a telephone call or other telecommunications transaction or connect with a third-party through an action taken on the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website, which is not owned or operated by Company.
Children Under the Age of 16
The Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at: PS HoldCo, LLC, 1810 Avenue C, Birmingham, Alabama 35218.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to a service, making a subscription requests, posting material, registering for an event, submitting an application or information related to an employment opportunity, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion, request a demo, and when you report a problem with the Website.
- Information you provide to us in a chat feature or that you otherwise choose to share.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of any orders and/or requests. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Information submitted as a result of commenting on or downloading information from the Website.
- Information submitted or gathered as a result of entering into a contest, voting in polls, or otherwise express an opinion, to connect with other people or services or participate in an online forum or community.
- Digital recordings of telephone conversations when You connect with Company, or a third-party using information obtained from or an action taken on the Website.
- Call detail records of data record produced by a telephone call or other telecommunications transactions. The record contains various attributes of the call such as time, location, duration, completion status, source number and destination number.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information That is Passively or Automatically Collected
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we, and our “Partners” which may include third party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, and distribution or other partners may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you, your equipment, your device used to access, or in connection with the Website, browsing actions, and patterns. A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of automatically collected information may include:
- Network or Internet protocol address and type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), the name of your Internet service provider (e.g., Comcast, Verizon or AT&T) and domains used by such providers, mobile network, device identifiers (such as an Apple IDFA or an Android Advertising ID), device settings, device attributes, browser settings, the web pages of the Services you have visited, Services visited before and after you visit a Service, the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the Service (e.g., iOS, Android), location information, and the content and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked on.
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, tracking of your sessions, your activity on the Website, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
If you are accessing a service from a mobile device or through a mobile application, you may be asked to share your precise (GPS level) geo-location information with us so we can customize your experience on our Website or on other services, when we work with a Partner such as a third party mobile ad platform. You may also choose to provide your location, such as when searching for services in a particular area or customizing the service offered. If you agree to such collection, in most cases, you will be able to turn off such data collection at any time by accessing the privacy settings of your mobile device and/or through the settings in the applicable mobile application.
We or a Partner may use “cookies” or similar technologies to associate your information with a unique identifier that then associates that information with your device or browser. Information about how these technologies work and how we may use them are described in the following section of this policy. Sometimes, we may associate cookies with information, including de-identified, “hashed,” or pseudonymous information you have provided (such as during registration), in order to send or help our Partners send ads and offers based on your presumed interests or demographic information. We may combine any of the information we collect, for any of the above purposes, and may sometimes enhance the information with other information that we obtain from third party sources.
Cookies and Other Tracking and Ad-Targeting Technologies
We describe some of these technologies below.
- Syncing Cookies and Identifiers. We may work with our Partners (for instance, third-party ad platforms) to synchronize unique, anonymous identifiers (such as those associated with cookies) in order to match our Partners’ uniquely coded user identifiers to our own. We may do this, for instance, to enhance data points about a particular unique browser or device, and thus enable us or others to send ads that are more relevant, match users to their likely product interests, or better synchronize, cap, or optimize advertising.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see the Section titled Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. We and our Partners may also use “web beacons” or clear GIFs, or similar technologies, which are small pieces of code placed on the Website, or in an email, to monitor the behavior and collect data about the visitors viewing the Website or email. For example, web beacons may be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing the Website, or to record the popularity of certain website content and to verify system and server integrity. Web beacons may also be used to provide information on the effectiveness of our email campaigns (e.g., open rates, clicks, forwards, etc.).
- Mobile Device Identifiers. In connection with any mobile app that we offer as part of the Website, we may collect Information such as mobile identifiers (e.g., IDFAs and Android Advertising IDs), and information connected to how mobile devices interact with the Website and those using the Website and our services. We may use this technology to deliver or help our Partners deliver certain advertising through mobile applications and browsers based on information associated with your mobile device. For information about how you may be able to opt out of receiving targeted advertising, see the Section titled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
- Our unaffiliated Partners and third parties may themselves set and access their own tracking technologies when you visit the Website and they may have access to information about you and your online activities over time and across different websites or applications when you use the Website. Their use of such tracking technologies is not in our control and is subject to their own privacy policies.
- We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you may be able to opt out of receiving targeted advertising, see the Section titled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
- In addition to the above, we also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. While you may disable the usage of cookies through your browser settings, we currently do not respond to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTP header from your browser or mobile application due to lack of standardization regarding how that signal should be interpreted. To find out more about “Do Not Track” you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
How We Use Your Information
We, along with our Partners, may use the information to:
- Present the Website and its contents to you.
- Provide customer service.
- Provide you with information, products, subscriptions, or services that you request from us.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Provide you with notices through your Website account or by email about products or services with which you have interacted on the Website, include updates about product listings or price changes for items you have viewed on the Website, marked as a “favorite”, or otherwise saved to your user account.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or are provide though it.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- Detect and prevent fraud, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and other policies.
- Comply with applicable laws.
- Personalize, measure, and improve our advertising.
- Communicate with you about other products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Customize or personalize ads, offers and content made available to you based on your visits to and/or usage of the Website or other online or mobile websites, applications, platforms or services, and analyze the performance of those ads, offers and content, as well as your interaction with them.
- Provide automated marketing calls or text messages.
- Provide marketing via email to you.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- Assess customer satisfaction, train and develop staff, review call quality, and to have access to a verbal record of the conversation in the event of a subsequent complaint.
- For any other purpose with your consent, for which you have provided consent, or related to efforts to establish consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
Information Sharing and Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. This may include service providers and other third parties that (a) conduct research and analytics; (b) create content; (c) provide customer, technical or operational support; (d) conduct or support marketing (such as email or advertising platforms); (e) fulfill orders and user requests; (f) process payments; (g) host services, forums and online communities; (h) administer contests and promotions; (i) maintain databases; (j) send or support online or mobile advertising; (k) otherwise support the Website; and (l) provide analytics associated with verification and authentication support.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of PS HoldCo LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. If You provide personal information in an application for employment or as may be otherwise related to an employment opportunity then such may be provided to potential employers and associated entities.
- We may share the information with companies and services that are affiliated with the Company, so that they can provide, improve and communicate with you about their own products and services.
- For any other purpose disclosed in this policy.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or to verify or authenticate the information provided
- For any other purpose for which you have provided consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of PS HoldCo, LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary to detect and prevent abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary to conduct security investigations or risk assessments.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers. If we have sent you a promotional or marketing email, you may click on the unsubscribe link included therein to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions. If you have saved a product in your user account and do not want to receive price alerts about that item, you can opt out of price alerts within your user account or click the “unsubscribe” link in the price alert email.
- If you participate in a Website forum and wish to opt out of receiving messages through such forum, you can opt out by mail stating your request to PS HoldCo, LLC, 1810 Avenue C, Birmingham, Alabama 35218.
- Targeted Advertising. We may work with online advertising vendors to provide you with relevant and useful ads. This may include ads served on the Websites or device applications. This may also include ads served on other companies’ websites. These ads may be based on information collected by us or third parties. For example, information a third party collects when you register for a website, like your zip code. This might be used to target an ad for people in your area. These ads may also be based on your activities on our websites or on third party websites. To learn more about interest-based ads and to opt out of certain types of interest-based advertising and certain other uses of information collected over time and across different online services and devices you can go to optout.aboutads.info. To opt out of certain interest-based advertising associated with your use of device applications, you may be able to adjust your device settings, such as via the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting for iOS devices or the Android “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting for Android devices. Please see the support materials for your operating systems or devices for more information. Some of the social media platforms we may work with may serve you with interest-based advertising on their platforms. In addition to or instead of the opt-out mechanism linked above, you may be able to opt out of their interest-based advertising by changing your advertising preferences in the platforms after you log in.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website at https://www.networkadvertising.org. In addition, you may be able to learn more about these third-party companies, cookies and how to “opt-out” of this type of advertising by going to http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
- Do Not Track Signals. Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. We currently do not respond to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTP header from your browser or mobile application due to lack of standardization regarding how that signal should be interpreted. To find out more about “Do Not Track” you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see the “Your California Privacy Rights” section for more information.
From time to time, we may offer certain mobile applications, including iOS and/or Android applications (“Apps”), for download. We will use commercially reasonable efforts, given the limitations imposed upon us by third party providers such as Apple, Inc. and Google, Inc., to clearly disclose what, if any information is collected by the particular App, how it is used, and with whom it is shared. Please note, certain practices are outside of our control, for example, tracking by Google, Inc., Apple, Inc., or your third-party telecommunications carrier. We are not responsible for the actions of such third parties. You should always read and understand the policies of any third-party provider, such as Google with respect to Android Apps and Apple with respect to IOS Apps, and your wireless carrier, before making any purchase or downloading any Apps.
Correcting Your Information
You may contact us by phone or mail if you believe a correction is needed related to personal information that you have provided to us. Our number and address are listed in the Contact Information section below. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will take those actions we deem necessary. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a Nevada resident, you may request that P&S Transportation, LLC not make any sale of your covered Personal Information to third parties who will license or sell your Personal Information to other third parties as those terms are defined by Nevada Law. To make such a request, please contact us at the number or address listed in the Contact Information section below.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping such password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure and protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Should you have a disability that prevents or limits your ability to access this policy, please call us at 205.788.4000. We will work with you to provide this notice in an alternative format.
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Last Modified: July 2021
This Privacy Notice for California Residents (“Privacy Notice”) supplements any other privacy notice provided by PS HoldCo, LLC (the “Company”,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) and applies solely to individuals who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). Terms defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) have the same meaning when used in this Privacy Notice.
Categories of Personal Information We May Collect about California Consumers
Over the past twelve months, we may have collected the following categories of information from California Consumers:
- Personal identifiers such as name, telephone number, payment information, physical address, email address, username, password and other credentials used to access the Company’s products and services.
- Protected classification characteristics under California or Federal law, including date of birth, gender, and veteran or military status.
- Commercial information, such as records of services purchased or received from us.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with the Website, application, or advertisement.
- Unique identifiers, including Internet Protocol address, device identifier, cookies, beacons, or other similar technologies.
- Audio recordings and electronic information.
- Professional or employment-related information, including company name, company physical address and email address and telephone or fax number, education, current or past employment history, prior performance information, driver’s license, medical record, and other information associated with applications for employment as a commercial driver.
- Inferences reflecting your preferences, characteristics, predispositions, behavior, and attitudes drawn from: (1) the information we collect when you visit the Website, use our apps, or interact with our tools, widgets or plug-ins or our official social media pages or related social media apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins, (2) information we collect, including through third-party suppliers and vendors, regarding content and other data posted on the internet (such as public locations on the internet), and (3) information we purchase from third parties in order to create a profile about a consumer.
Sources of Collection
Over the past twelve months, we collected the above categories of personal information from the following sources:
- Service providers, vendors, and affiliates.
- Public databases.
- Social media platforms and third-party partners, such as analytics or marketing providers.
Purposes for Which We Collect this Personal Information
We do not sell your information, but may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information (e.g., job applications/employment opportunities).
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop the Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, applications, purchases, subscriptions, transactions, and payments and to prevent transactional fraud.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through the Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of the Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve the Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company is among the assets transferred.
Third Parties to Whom We Have Disclosed Personal Information
In the future we may disclose personal information in all or substantially all of the categories identified in this Privacy Notice for business purposes to the following categories of third parties:
- Third party service providers.
- Joint marketing partners.
Otherwise, we have not disclosed such information in the past twelve months.
We may also share information about your physical location with our affiliates, clients, joint marketing partners, and other third parties to, for example, enhance location-based services. In addition, except as described below, unless you opt out, we may share other personal information with third parties for those parties’ own purposes, such as to offer products or services that may interest you.
Third Parties to Whom We Have Sold Personal Information
Within the past twelve months, we have not disclosed personal information to third parties for monetary or other valuable consideration. The categories of personal information we have disclosed are:
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers that are California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights. We will honor requests received and verified to the extent required by applicable law and within the time provided by law.
Right to Access and Information regarding Personal Information. You have the right to request that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you over the twelve month period preceding your request.
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information. You have the right to request that we delete personal information that we have collected from you.
Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt out of the future disclosure of personal information about you for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Non-Discrimination. You have the right to not be discriminated against because of your exercise of your rights under the CCPA.
Financial Incentive. We may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Requests to Exercise Your Rights
You may request to exercise the foregoing rights by:
- By writing to PS HoldCo, LLC at 1810 Avenue C, Birmingham, AL 35218 ATTN: General Counsel
- By submitting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will ask for additional information to match with information we have on file in order to verify your identity before acting on your request to exercise your rights. The personal information that we use to verify your identity will not be used for any other purpose.
Data Sharing for Direct Marketing Purposes
California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, you may ask us to refrain from sharing your personal information with certain of our affiliates and other third parties for their marketing purposes. To make such a request please send us an email setting forth your preferences to email@example.com.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also may write to us at: PS HoldCo, LLC at 1810 Avenue C, Birmingham, AL 35218 ATTN: General Counsel
Should you have a disability that prevents or limits your ability to access this policy, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 205.788.4000. We will work with you to provide this notice in an alternative format.